Merino Wool: Border / Cot bumper / Developmental toy and more
Protect, play and more... All 100% natural.
The merino wool filling is encased in a smooth and beautiful finish weaved cotton fabric of the color of the "froth milk". Both inner and outer fibers are 100% natural and fully breathable.
We love the merino wool "snake pillow" versatility; from the border of our unique wool nest to much more. This product will be used from newborn until adulthood.
Use it as:
- a pregnancy cushion (and the pillow will get your smell which will help in settling down your baby)
- a border for our wool nest / pod (in conjunction with the Ko-coon merino wool mattress / nesting cushion and the nest cover)
- a feeding pillow
- a cot bumper
- a safeguard bed barrier (under the fitted sheet to stop your toddler rolling out of bed)
- for Play development:
- Tummy time (by placing the border under the arms when the baby is on its tummy)
- Side lying position (by placing the border along the baby's back in order to encourage rolling)
- Supported seating (by placing the border around the baby)
- Imaginative playing for toddlers
A whole range of covers with stimulating colors and patterns ideal for playing are coming out soon.
- 2 m length and 10-12 cm diameter
- 1kg wool