Lala KO-COON woven Bassinet Natural Collection
The woven Lala Bassinet is one of our signature original design products. Following our minimalist creed we blended aesthetics, functionality and affordability to give you a perfect cradle for your newborn baby for the first 6 months as well as a playpen, a toy basket or a lovely coffee table or decor storage.
The Lala Baby Bassinet is made from 100% dry lala palm leaves, in a closed weave style with a beautiful and neat finish. Designed and woven in collaboration with Malawian artisans, this basket is very sturdy and and safe allowing for your baby to sleep comfortably and securely. You can add a fitted cotton liner to protect from all the dust which can accumulate into all the nooks and crannies created by the weave.
Neutral, contemporary design, suitable for any stylish baby nursery, the woven bassinet can be easily moved around the house, so your baby can sleep in the lounge during the day and in your own room at night.
We recommend using the Ko-coon Natural Bassinet with our unique Moses Merino Nesting Cushion or the Merino Nesting Pod. Pair the basket with our Rocking Stand or Foldable stand or just use it just on its own. Easy to move around in other rooms so your precious one sleeps in its own "cocoon" with familiar surrounding and smell wherever he goes.
- Suitable from newborn to 6 months old
- Made with dry lala palm leaves and subjected to absolutely no fumigation or noxious chemicals.
- The baskets are going though a thorough deep cleaning process and quality control when we receive them in our work studio in Cape Town.
- The basket outside dimensions are: 75 x 45 cm (base) and 25cm (side walls).
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly (1–4 cm) as these items are handmade.