Merino Chunky Knit SLEEPING POUCH - adjustable size (newborn to 9 months)
Made out of fine merino wool, the Chunky Knit SLEEPING POUCH for newborns up to 9 months is a our latest addition to our KO-COON Sleep On and Sleep Wear range.
"Nothing beats the superiority of wool, especially when it comes to sleep."
True to our believes when comes to locally creating beautiful, multifunctional products with amazing health benefits, we took the chunky knit a step further.
The Sleeping Pouch is designed with safety in mind. You can adjust its size according to your baby so that his legs touch the bottom, avoiding the risk of "getting lost" inside the pouch.
The Sleeping pouch features 3 different sizes within 1 product. If the standard set sizes are not suitable for your baby, you can safely and easily move and re-attach the wooden buttons to the sides of the pouch according to your baby's size.
The Sleeping Pouch is perfect for sleeping at home in their own beds, or on the go in their prams or car seats, especially in colder weather. In addition, the design allows for the Pouch to transform in a Padding, for warmer weather.
Ideal for sleeping, playing and travelling. Add the Chunky Merino Sleeping Pouch to your Moses Basket, Cot, Bassinet, Pod, Cot and your baby will benefit of the amazing qualities of Merino Wool. Lay it on the floor for playing and tummy time for the right support. Ideal base to attach toys onto it and to take gorgeous pics.
Merino wool is renowned for the health benefits which are standing out especially when it comes to premature babies, newborn babies and young children. The most important characteristic is temperature regulation - babies are having difficulties to regulate their own body temperature. Merino wool helps them to keep their temperature constant; cools them down if they overheat and warms them up if they loose the body heat.
Unlike synthetic or other natural fibers, merino wool:
- is temperature regulator
- reduces the risk of overheating by absorbing the body moisture
- is cool in summer, warm and snug in winter
- inhibits dust mites
- inhibits mold and mildew
- is naturally antibacterial
- is naturally resistent to dirt, stains and ordours
- 100% fine merino wool; locally sourced
- You can pair it with our Merino Nesting Cushion and Merino Puddle Pad or on its own. The Puddle Pads are protector pads made out of merino wool - the alternative to plastic mattress/liner protectors.
- DO NOT machine wash your Chunky Knit Sleeping Pouch. We recommend dry clean only. For small stains, "spot" hand wash with cold water and wool detergent. Rinse with cold water. Then gently squeeze it with towel and let air dry.
- Dry flat. Do not tumble dry.
- Air regularly
- Being a 100% natural fiber is prone to pilling and shedding, especially at the beginning. Gently groom and shed the Sleeping Pouch as necessary
- Size is adjustable. As an average: 80x42 cm from top to bottom.
KO-COON merino products are made out of untreated merino wool which has not been subject to any chemical treatments to improve wash-ability. As it’s untreated wool and contain lanolin, it naturally rejects dirt, is repellent to bacterial growth and it is self cleaning, therefore it does not need as much washing as cotton.
Air garments and blankets frequently. They can be worn and used many times without washing.
We are willing to guarantee that our Merino Chunky Knit Sleeping Pouch will change your life.
Please allow 2 weeks lead time.
We can customise sizes as per your request, so please do get in touch.