Cocoon Swaddle - Cotton (with buttons) BLACK
Swaddling is the art of wrapping the baby in a blanket for warmth and security.
- Keeps the baby calm by recreating the snug and restricted space in the womb.
- Controls startle reflex, that disturbs and wakes sleeping baby
- Help reducing the risk of sudden infant death by keeping babies on their back during the sleep. It is strongly recommended up to 3 months when the baby can start rolling.
- Not so easy to swaddle anytime and anywhere.
- Cocoon swaddle - with zip or buttons
About Cocoon swaddle
The simple and ingenious solution discovered few years ago is becoming one of baby’s essentials.
Our Cocoon swaddle is designed for newborns up to 3m old and features buttons closure to allow easy swaddling and easily changing nappies especially during the night or when the baby is sleeping.
All of these while looking COOL and TRENDY.
Our Cocoon Swaddles - are made out of 100% cotton knit type of fabric, which is stretchy, soft to touch, does't irritate baby's delicate skin and ideal for babies with allergies and other skin conditions such as eczema.
They are coming in different colors: white, grey, dusty pink, navy, sage green and black.
- Ideal for warm weather
- Breathable and soft to touch.
- The wooden buttons allow changing nappies easily
- Not too tight fit to let the baby move and kick; promoting healthy hip development
Our cotton swaddles are recommended to be used on its own in room temperatures between 25-30 degrees. For lower temperatures, simply adjust the layers of underwear or sleepwear worn beneath the swaddle to suit the nursery temperature.
We recommend to be used in conjunction with our KO-COON Baby Sleeping Gown for under layer; or our KO-COON Merino swaddle for outer layer.
And don't forget to use our "TRADE IN" Bundle program for discount, when your baby grows out of the swaddle and you need to upgrade to a bigger size garment.