KO-COON Boho Collection - Moses basket with macrame handles
A stunning take on BOHO vibe, our light Moses Basket with macrame handles takes the cake – the perfect first bed for your newborn baby.
Our KO-COON Boho Moses Basket is also weaved from 100% ilala palm leaves by artful artisans in Malawi. We are making the macrame handles and attaching them in our studio in Cape Town.
The limited edition of light and easy to carry around Moses basket basket is also generous in size, allowing for your baby to sleep comfortably and securely until he or she is up to six months old.
The touch of Bohemian vibe makes the BOHO Moses basket to be unique but very much trendy. So easy to move, so your baby can sleep in the lounge during the day and in your own room at night. And perfect for on the go naps.
We recommend using the Ko-coon Natural Moses Basket with our unique Merino Mattress / Nesting Cushion or Merino Nesting Pod. Pair the basket with our Rocking Stand, Foldable Stand or enjoy it just on its own.
When your baby outgrows the basket, use it to store toys, blankets, towels or laundry.
- Moses baskets are suitable from newborn to 6 months old or until your baby starts to roll over.
- Our basket is made with dry ilala palm and subjected to absolutely no fumigation or noxious chemicals.
- The basket measures: approx 75 x 45 cm (base) and 27cm (sides).
- Please note that measurements may vary slightly (1–3 cm) as these items are handmade.
- The basket needs to be cleaned (wiped and vacuumed) regularly while is being used as a Moses Basket. It is also recommended to be used with a fitted liner.