Delivery & Returns
- Delivery Charges
Ko-coon.co.za offers free shipping for the orders above R600. If your order is below R600, you will be charged a flat fee of R150.
For more information on delivery please contact customer services by email on email@example.com or telephone +2782 411 8977.
PLEASE NOTE: Nursery furniture ships flatpack and require self-assembly.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
We aim to delight our customers by delivering our orders in the quickest possible time. Orders ship directly from our Cape Town warehouse.
For in stock products, most of our deliveries to major centres take place within 4 working days via courier. *Things do happen that are outside of our control, so please always allow up to 5-6 working days for your delivery to reach you. Kindly allow more time for these items to reach you.
For Made To Order products please allow +- 3 weeks manufacturing lead time. There-after 4-6 days courier delivery to your home.
Delivery hours are between 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. WEEKENDS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Special Rates Apply (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote)
Please note that orders are only dispatched once we have received confirmation of your payment and the payment has cleared. The manufacturing time is calculated from payment clearance date.
3. 7 Day Returns
Right to Cancel
You are entitled to return your order for goods which are kept in stock, within 7 days of the goods having been delivered to you.
In such an event:
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 7 days of the date of cancelling this agreement less shipping fees in both directions.
- You undertake to return the goods in their original packaged condition, unassembled and unused and in sellable condition.
- You inform us within 7 days of receiving the goods of your intention to cancel the order and obtain a Return confirmation email from us as per Returns Policy below.
- Goods which are custom-made to-order cannot be cancelled after having been delivered to you.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us at email@example.com
- As we try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being despatched. If your order has already been despatched you may return the items to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
1. We will accept returns on in-stock products according to the Right To Cancel Policy.
2. Products which are made to order may not be returned unless the product is defective, damaged or if the product you have received is not the same as the product you have ordered.
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- ALL returns are subject to pre-approval on a case-by-case basis.
- Products must be in their original condition, unassembled, unused and returned in their ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- Products that have been Made To Order cannot be returned. (non-stock items).
- Custom designs or specific colour choices cannot be returned.
- Flat pack items can only be returned if they have not been assembled or removed from the original packaging.
- You will be liable for the full transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will be deducted from your refund. Please note that this may differ from your original invoice as we offer free shipping on completed sales and sometimes subsidise, discount or absorb additional costs.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the time of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you. It may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
- Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar packaging if it came in un-labeled boxes. Please e-mail us first to obtain your return authorisation number, should you wish to return goods with defects or that have been damaged in transit. Include your initial order number and write (“RETURN”) on the shipping label only please. Please do not write on the box or deface the product packaging.
- We will take responsibility for booking the collection with our couriers. Replacements can only be made once we have determined that there was a manufacturer defect or damage caused during transit. Items that are received with shipping damage will be replaced with the same or similar item at no charge, subject to stock availability.
- If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
All custom made orders are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw.
Goods: All our items are completely handmade. There might be slight variations in the patterns, size or color as seen. Our products are handmade and are really for those who enjoy the uniqueness of that. Slight variations are not deemed as errors or defects. This include size variations of +/- 2cm.If you are unsure about any part of the item you wish to order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are ready to help you prior to your selection and get the order right.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with a product, please contact us.
Should you experience any problems please contact email@example.com